Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two new mounts today!

I'm so happy! I kinda surprisingly got two new mounts today!

The first one I was waiting for, I recently recruited my boyfriend to start play WoW, and was just waiting for him to pay for two months of gameplay, so I could get the mount. And today I got it! I was really surprised, cause I thought I'd still get the old recruit a friend mount, the X-53 Touring Rocket, but it wasn't at all... I t was the absolutly amazingly beautiful Obsidian Nightwing. It is such a treat, I actually saw one in Orgrimmar yesterday or something and I just thought it was wonderful, but I didn't realize it was the new recruit a friend mount.





At the same time I was kinda sad, because this probably means that I'll never get the X-53 Touring Rocket mount, and that bugs me because I actually have the oldest recruit a friend mount, the Swift Zhevra.

The second mount I recieved today, I probably got months ago without knowing... Since it's been possible to send a scroll of resurrection ingame, I have done so from time to time, I just didn't realize that one of my friends actually accepted AND payed for a month, so I discovered this today, and voila, I'm the proud owner of a Spectral Wind Rider. And I'm up to a total of 91 mounts on my main character Skadd! Yay! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment