Friday, August 10, 2012

Storm, earth and fire...

This week it's Darkmoon Faire, and me and my boyfriend visited with our Draenei's, that we are currently leveling up. One of the big moments are of course when Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain (L90ETC) played their biggest hit Power of the Horde.

Waiting for the band to get on stage!


Finally, the show has started!


Rocking out with Samuro and the guys!

According to WowWiki.com, L90ETC is an american band consisting of Blizzard employees, and they do also have an alter ego band ingame. They had their debut in 2003 and their music is based on Warcraft (also some Diablo and StarCraft) content.

In my mind, they deliver really good (and funny) metal! It would have been so fun to see them live, meanwhile, enjoy these YouTube clips:


And here is a live version, with the actual band:


I just have to throw in the lyrics of this faboulus song aswel:

Storm, Earth and Fire... heed my call!

I am the son of the wind and rain,
Thunder beckons and I heed the call
If I die upon this day,
In battle I will fall

Hear me brothers gather up the wolves, <howl>
To battle, we will ride
War drums echo the beating heart,
Pounding from inside

Chorus:
STORM!
Black clouds fill the sky
EARTH!
I hear my battle cry
FIRE!
Thunder we'll bring forth...
DEATH!
From the power of the Horde...

Far Seer to the Warsong Clan,
To no man will I kneel
Feel the power and the energy,
Born of black blood, honor, and steel

I feel the fire burning in my veins,
Lightning strikes at my command
By storm and earth, axe and fire,
We come to claim this land

Chorus

Surrounded by the enemy,
The wolf among the hounds
Thunder turns to silence,
It took the hundred to bring me down

Wolf brothers falling at my side,
With honor I will die!
Upon the Altar of the Storms,
I will be reborn

STORM
Black clouds fill the sky
EARTH
I hear my battle cry
FIRE
Thunder we'll bring forth...
DEATH
For I have been reborn!

STORM!
EARTH!
FIRE!
DEATH!
The power of the Horde!

And in the end I'll just throw in one of my absolute favorite songs with this band; I am Murloc:


No comments:

Post a Comment