Friday, August 15, 2014

Luckydo!

"You smell of good fortune" as any Grummle would tell me. I know it's over a six month period or so, but I have had a few lucky catches, and since I haven't updated my blog that much lately, I'll tell you all about it now:


My hunter finally tamed Loque'nahak! He is not my first spirit beast, as I already have Skoll in my stable, but this beauty is an iconic and rare hunter pet, I think almost every hunter would like in their collection. I am so happy and excited I finally got him!

I tamed him near the Skyreach Pillar, one of his seven spawn points in Sholazar Basin



After traveling Northrend back and forth and waiting at different spawn points, I finally met and captured an Unborn Val'kyr! She is so pretty!




Just four days ago, I captured a battle pet I didn't even know if I'd ever get a hold of, the infamous Minfernal! This pet is known as one of the rarest in the game and the area they spawn in Felwood is extremly crowded and camped, so it all comes down to being in the right place at the right time, really. As I searched over the small area they spawn, I actually saw another player in a pet battle with one, I got so excited, and flew over the area again, but couldn't see any more Minfernals, only other players camping them out, so I thought the one I saw in battle might have been the last one to spawn. Then, suddenly, right in front of me another Minfernal spawned! Luckydo! I was so wired up about the whole thing that I almost forgot to make screenshots.


Yes!!!



Sometimes I can be other players Luckydo aswel, I sure made one Night Elf very happy at Sethria's Roost in Mount Hyjal. The loving husband Mankrik spawned as one of my protectors for the quest The Protectors of Hyjal, and the Night Elf got her achievement Have... Have we met? She was very grateful :D Now I only have to hope for Thassarian to show up one day, as he is the only one I am missing for the same achievement.


And it continued ;)


HOW CRAZY IS THIS???! While I am finishing off this post, my SilverDragon goes off, as I have WoW on in the background and Skaadd placed at Sethria's Roost. AND THERE IS THASSARIAN! I finally got my achievement too! After endless days of visiting this place just to get the chance to wave at this old Death Knight! (Sorry for the CAPS, hehe)




No comments:

Post a Comment