Sunday, January 18, 2015

Electric black & purple cloth set


For some reason I really like making transmog sets with pants rather than with robes/dresses. This set is no exception, it is build around these absolutely amazing pants, Pontiff's Pantaloons of Prophecy, which I fell in love with the first time I saw them! The pants are a part of the recolored Vestments of Transcendence set (recolored version of the tier 2 raid set for priests), that drops in different Burning Crusade Heroics. I ended up using most items from this set, with just a few adjustments. The chest piece I have used, Soulcloth Vest is made by tailors from a rather rare recipe, I looked in the AH with no luck and I was sure that this was the one piece that would stop the collecting of this set. I was saved by a kind and very helpful guild mate, that actually could craft me this, I'm so lucky! <3


Rahda is wearing:
Head - Scintillating Headdress of Second Sight, BoP drop from Shirrak the Dead Watcher in HC Auchenai Crypts
Shoulders - Vestia's Pauldrons of Inner Grace, BoP drop from Cache of the Legion in N/HC The Mechanar
Chest - Soulcloth Vest, BoE made with tailoring
Shirt - Stylish Black Shirt, sold by the alliance vendor Lisbeth Schneider in Stormwind City
Bracers - Light Scribe Bands, BoP drop from Reinforced Fel Iron Chest in HC Hellfire Ramparts
Hands - Black Mageweave Gloves, BoE made with tailoring
Waist - Cord of Belief, BoP drop from Mennu the Betrayer in HC Slave Pens
Legs - Pontiff's Pantaloons of Prophecy, BoP drop from Captain Skarloc in HC Old Hillsbrad Foothills
Feet - Spider Silk Slippers, BoE made with tailoring (or any other piece that don't show)
Staff - Crystalfire Staff, BoP drop from Omor the Unscarred in N Hellfire Ramparts

 


No comments:

Post a Comment